Friday, January 21, 2011

 

There is a time and a place!

I swear, just when I think that I need a new post for the blog, I'm provided with something new. Living in San Francisco is lovely like that.

Today is lovely weather, even for San Francisco it's absolutely lovely. I'd say that it's about 65 and sunny. In January that's saying something! I decided to come to work early this morning as I was going to be out of the office for a farewell lunch. What did I receive for coming in an hour early you ask? A nice little treat of a bum, LAYING DOWN ON THE SIDEWALK! I don't mean off to the side sleeping or anything. He was in the MIDDLE of the sidewalk laying sideways with his head propped up on his arm. Not only was the middle of the sidewalk but he was laying across the ENTRANCE to a parking lot. It was too early for that kind of foolishness!! I mean be a little creative if you want to sue somebody and get off the homeless track. Follow the Curly Sue route and pretend to get hit, don't actually lay there and hope for the best.

Anywho, what makes this most annoying was that this past November, San Francisco actually passed a law that makes it ILLEGAL to sit or lie on the streets (I know I live in a city that actually had to make that a law). So basically even if this bum was able to coerce someone to hit him, he won't win any money because he's breaking the law by laying in the middle of the sidewalk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The irony!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?