Monday, January 10, 2011

 

Happy New Year!!

Hello Everyone,

2011 has started with a bang! Literally, between the birds, fish, and tragic grocery store shootings, I'm pretty excited to be alive less than halfway through January.

San Francisco has already had an earthquake and us sports fans have endured some exciting games. On the homefront, one roommate has moved out and another one is leaving at the end of the month. I wish I could say that I was sad to see them go but it was definitely time for everyone to part ways. I'm excited to reclaim the apartment, do a thorough cleaning, purchase new kitchen items, and basically get our house back to being a warm environment.

Somehow in all the madness, I managed to find a guy! Who knew?? Turns out that I met him last May at a birthday party when we were both engaged in other relationships. Well flash forward 7 months and we were both available. Thank goodness for social networking, otherwise we'd probably just ended up like ships in the night (passing each other only to get shipwrecked in some other awful relationship). Things are going well for now but it's the honeymoon period. We'll check in again within 90 days to see if I'm still giving the thumbs up.

With only 10 days under my belt for 2011, I can tell you that I am looking forward to the following:

participating in a half marathon that I signed up for in support of the American Heart Association on April 30th.

going to the wedding of two dear friends on May 1st.

catching some AWESOME concerts (Janet Jackson and Sade come to mind)!!

taking some romantic weekend trips :-)

FINALLY unpacking (I know, I've been threatening to do it for 4 plus years but this time I mean it).

All in all 2011 is shaping up to be memorable so strap on your seatbelts and follow the blog. It's gonna be an eventful ride!!!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?