Tuesday, December 30, 2008

 

The eagle has landed!!

Hello All,

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and enjoying their time with family and friends.

I have been enjoying my time and doing something that makes me incredibly happy and relaxes me while I do it - knitting. I have been knitting up a storm. So much so that I managed to sell one of my pieces and it's inspired me to take my little knitting show on the road. Today, I opened a storefront on a website that caters to people who sell homemade items. If you would like to look at my original three offerings, please go to http://www.luckysiu.etsy.com
Once there, look through the pictures and leave some feedback. Even better, purchase one of the items or custom order something. Check back to the site often. I am currently working on four additional pieces that will find their way onto the site rather soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?