Tuesday, April 29, 2008

 

We all knew that this was coming

So...I'm on the hunt for a new hairstylist.

Frankly, I knew this was coming and really so did anyone else who reads my blogs. After my first appointment, my hair wasn't straight and that is ALWAYS a bad way to start a relationship with your hairstylist. And although I was a religious every 2 week customer, I was put on the "naughty" list. I dared to cancel an appointment. Never mind it was 48 hours in advance and never mind that I tipped on every visit despite the bloated prices.

To be black in San Francisco if a bad thing when you want to get your hair professionally done.

So now I am looking for a new hair stylist. My current hairstylist has been "busy" for the past month. Essentially I've been placed on hold. I'm sure he'll be magically available in 2 weeks when he thinks I'll call again. However, even in the dearth of black hairstylists, I'm determined to find one and give them my hard earned money.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hey, I got my hair done over the weekend, too. But unlike you, I like my hairstyle. If I can get the phone to act right, I'll send you a picture.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?