Monday, April 14, 2008

 

I'm Back!!

Hello All,

It's definitely been a long time since I've taken to the blog waves but instead of me promising to make things better and regularly blog I'll just catch you up on what I've been doing to lessen the pain of my inconsistent updates.

So let's see... well since October I have done the following:
- gone to Vegas like 10 times okay only 3 times but that's a lot!
- gone to Orlando and made a fool of myself
- enjoyed too many drinks at the local bar
- worked a lot
- got back with an ex
- broke back up with that ex
- finally broke in my bar
- placed in a trivia night
- ate my annual pizza
- obsessively watched the Britney Spears drama
- flashed my boobs
- puked out of a cab
- danced to YMCA
- and many more things I can't remember

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?