Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 

Springtime for Hitler

Howdy All!!

Have you missed me? I know that I have been MIA for a few months but I had to properly mourn my Bears losing the Superbowl. After that there was all the zaniness of March Madness. I won one of my pools, which made me happy. Thanks Florida for beating Ohio State AGAIN!! Now that we're in April the NHL playoffs are underway (not doing too bad in this pool either) and the NBA playoffs are about to start, I feel it's a good time to come back before the dismal season that the Cubs are sure to have depress me. Plus it's spring and if Spring can make a musical about Hitler a best seller then it can bring me back to the blogosphere!

Obviously, I have been using my time away from the blog to keep up with sports but I have also been using my time to do a few other things. Like what you ask? Well, there's been a couple trips to Reno. Both were pure fun and super expensive = I didn't win. I also co hosted a St. Patrick's Day party at my house. That was crazy fun and my first hosted party in my lovely flat.

I'm also losing a roommate to Japan. I had to give the country something for the Dice-K trade. They wanted more than money so my roommate had to be sacrificed. She's from the East Coast so she understands it has to be done :-) Seriously, she's going to do some ESL teaching. I think that I may end up getting a new roomie rather easily (fingers crossed). So I'll keep you posted.

My niece is coming out this summer = more blog entries or less depending on what I heart Lucy situations we end up in. She will be here to go to school at Berkeley. She's only 15, I'm so proud!!

Other than that just living the dream here in SF. There have been many crazy things that I have seen since last posting and all have left me. Oh wait! I had two interesting food related things. Sunday morning I went to breakfast at my little diner and The Game was there eating as well. For those of you who are not rap fans, maybe the next one will be better. Last night I went to dinner and sat down next to a woman who was obviously a man. There was no hiding it, he spoke in his normal voice but everyone called him Michelle. There you go, something for everyone.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Well, welcome back. I have missed your interesting commentaries and adventures. I look forward to your summer entries.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?