Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

Okay, anybody who's read at least 3 of my posts knows that I am a big Chicago sports fan. And anybody that's seen ESPN this season knows that the Chicago Bears are ON FIRE!! Then there's Rex Grossman. I am one of the few...a person that believes in Rex. That's right, I said it, I believe in Rex. I may be from the microwave generation of instant gratification but I know quality when I see it and I'm willing to wait for Rex to mature into the quarterback that he can be, the one that we all saw in the first 7 games of the year.

Laugh all you want but I'm still rolling in my money from the BCS Championship. Also keep in mind that although, this is Rex's fourth season in the NFL, this was his first year as starter for an entire season. He hadn't played a full season of football until game 9 this year. I want to go on record and say that the Bears will go to the SuperBowl!! That's right I said it, the SUPERBOWL. Hell, I'm just going to say it all right now, The Chicago Bears will be the Champions of Superbowl XLI.

The AFC is fantastic but the problem is exactly that. The ENTIRE AFC is fantastic. they are going to wear each other down. Just look at the lineup for this weekend. Colts v. Ravens and Patriots v. Chargers. That's 2 Superbowl games right there. I'm sure you guys are starting to get my drift. All the Eagles need is one more rocking game to knock out the Saints and they will self-destruct against the Bears. We all know the Eagles are on borrowed time. All the NFC teams are hoping that the clock will expire when they are playing. Unfortunately it didn't happen that way for the Giants and (hopefully) not the Saints.

So Bear Fans strap yourselves in and prepare for a helluva ride. It's time to Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?