Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

A Little Less Conversation…

Hey Everybody!!! Again, it’s been a long time since I posted but that’s mainly because I’ve been engaging in a little less conversation and a lot more action J
Since moving to the center of the city, things have been moving at lightening speed. First there was Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was awesome!! I spent dinner with some friends that I haven’t seen in awhile. It was a great atmosphere of catching up and enjoying each other’s company.

I’ve been exploring my new neighborhood, unfortunately I already know it so I’ve been just going to my usual haunts. I enjoy my new centralized location although there are times when I miss my old place rocking toilet and all. A couple of highlights of my current neighborhood, I’m 2 blocks away from EVERYTHING. The park? 2 blocks away. Mexican food? 2 blocks away. Indian Food? 2 blocks away. BBQ? 2 blocks away. Popeyes? 2 blocks away. Sports bar? 2 blocks away. Punk bar? 2 blocks away. The list goes on and on. Go ahead challenge me. I’m pretty certain I can find it within 2 blocks.

In the time since I’ve last updated there has been 3 parties. There was a birthday party, a housewarming party, and a holiday party. The birthday party was immediately after Thanksgiving and managed to push me over the edge on poultry. I don’t want to see bird until 2007. The housewarming party was rather fun as well. I went to a horse race track (I won $26!) and learned how to play backgammon. I also saw some great picture of a little country in Central Europe that made me want to go RIGHT THEN. I am even actively looking into going 3 weeks later. The holiday party just happened last weekend. It was fun but rainy. I enjoyed myself. It was great to have a good dinner with co-workers and get some bonding time outside of work. We even raged with a happening after party at a local champagne bar. My date and I finished the night with a 2 am Chinese Food run.

All in all the past 3 weeks have definitely been about a little less conversation. However, that shouldn’t stop the updates from flowing. For now, I’ll leave you with a tease….New Years Eve in Reno, NV!! There will be stories!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?