Friday, November 24, 2006

 

My New Hood

On Monday I moved. It was chaotic and hurried but 2 hours later I was in my new place with 90% of my belongings. I still need to go to my old place and pick up straggling items and clean but for the most part everything is done.

My new place is awesome!! It's great room. The colors are yellow and orange (think sunset) and it is rather large. I think that the room is about as large as my old in-law. The neighborhood is even better. I am truly in the middle of the city in a very happening neighborhood. Everything is so close it's ridiculous. I am 2 blocks away from a park, a tourist site, a famous street, 4 awesome restaurants, 3 pretty sweet bars, 3 clothing stores, 2 corner markets, a drugstore , small grocer store, butcher, and a pot club (hey it's SF). If I didn't have to leave for work, I might not ever feel obligated to leave the 2 block radius from my apartment.

Best of all? No unstable toilet!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?