Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Missing In Action, Part Deux!

Oops! I fell off the “updating” wagon again. However, this time I have a real excuse. I have been doing a lot of work. That’s right after almost 2 years of slothful behavior and small stints of work. I have been working my keister off at my current job. Don’t believe me? Let me enlighten you.

I worked 80 hours 2 weeks ago while in FL for a company conference. There was actually a point where I thought it was Tuesday and it was Thursday. I’m sure you could understand my confusion as Monday night was the last time that I had slept. Oh, and last week wasn’t a slack week with 60 hours of work. Thus far, this week counting today, I will be up to 30 hours. Before you ask, yes we’re aware that we need another person in the office and there is an active search.

And you can bet that I will need it since I will be moving at the end of this month. That’s right, I finally got something together to move as well. I told you that I had an excuse for not being around!! I’m going to be living with a friend who’s been having roommate troubles. So it works out, essentially it fell into my lap and I was smart enough to jump on it. BTW – sinking toilet update – the sinking has stopped but the toilet is on uneven ground and rocks. It’s kinda soothing and disturbing at the same time. Also, I’ve sprung a couple of leaks in the bathroom. So you can imagine my happiness at leaving it all behind!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?