Friday, November 03, 2006

 

Euchre!

So, last night I went out with my future roomie to solidfy my new place. We met in a local bar. However, this is not like any other local bar. It's a place full of euchre players. That's right you heard me.....euchre.

The euchre players were four tables deep last night full of people from all over the midwest and upstate NY. I couldn't resist and found myself playing euchre for 2 hours! It's a ridiculous fun game and I can see there will be problems arising from me knowing how to play this game.

I've already looked online for people to play with. In case you're wondering www.pogo.com has free euchre. Currently, I'm restraining myself from going to craigslist yahoo to find groups. I think it's a safe bet that I will be back to the place of my euchre inception to play again.

For those of you who haven't played, find someone to teach you. You will not be sorry. For those of you snickering at me I snicker back. You're missing out on good stuff! And finally for those of you who know how to play and aren't playing at least once a week, shame on you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?