Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Only a few days past my new apartment dance and I find myself doing a new shuffle. I'm hitting the pavement AGAIN in search of an apartment. What happened, you ask. Well, after telling all other potential future roomies that I did not need to see their place. I was told by my, now future ex roomie that he found a one bedroom. Mind you I point blank asked him if he was planning to move or if he had put in an application elsewhere. Of course he appeased me with how he loved his place and would never move.

Now I'm stuck between trying to get another person interested in an apartment that I don't have so that we can go to the landlord and sign a lease and looking for just a whole new deal. I've already contacted the landlady and told her my deal. If I can't find someone to bite by September 1st then she needs to find new tenants on her own. So right now, I have an exclusive lock on the apartment provided I can find a roomie. Confusing yet? Try living it!

Welcome to San Francisco apartment hunting. I knew it was too easy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?