Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Kinky Boots, indeed!

So, last night I went to a lovely dinner and movie with a girlfriend of mine. We had a rather typical girl filled evening filled with good food, nonprofit conversation, and a foreign film. Now mind you the foreign film was Kinky Boots. For those of you who don't know about Kinky Boots, it is a film (inspired by a true story) about a drag queen and a shoemaker teaming up. The shoemaker wants to keep his factory open and the drag queen wants a heel that can support her weight.

It was pretty standard fare as far as romantic comedies go, but let me tell you something. I found myself coveting a pair of those Kinky Boots! Those things were absolutely hot. One pair of thigh high boots even had a side panel for a riding crop! Please, please, please people you have to see this movie, screw the plot or what the people are saying just look at those glorious boots!

....and if you happen to know where I too can get a pair of the thigh high/riding crop ensemble boots, let me know :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?