Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

I've got that sinking feeling....

So....this weekend was rather eventful for me. Not because it was a long weekend or because I met some insanely great person. No, my weekend was eventful because of something that happened in my bathroom. On Saturday, I went to the bathroom and found myself slightly sinking.

Now mind you my entire bathroom isn't sinking it's just the side that my sink and toilet happen to be on. And for those of you who haven't had this happen (fairly sure that's either all or most of you), there is nothing more horrifying than finding yourself slowing going down while already sittting on something that should be sturdy. Thankfully it is only slightly depressed which means, it's still functional but if that isn't a sign to get out of Dodge, I don't know what is.

For those of you that know me already know I had contemplated moving a few months ago but laziness and cheap rent compelled me to stay. Now that I am a nervous wreck whenever I have to potty, I think it's time to become proactive and pony up some dough before I am quite literally on my behind.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?